Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Blanket Idea: Crowing (Crochet + Sewing)

After getting married, I've been sort of avoiding the topic of crocheting again. Well, for one, I decided that I needed to focus more on my programmer job and crochet seemed to be taking a lot of my time (and money too!)  :-(  This avoiding thing proved to be a big mistake, I seemed to have completely missed out the 2 reasons why I did this in the first place. First - relaxation; Second - to do other things other than hacking out codes. So to jumpstart my crochet career again, I've decided to make a crowing blanket. I was inspired by Sewing Daisies' Crochet and sewing fusion. While there are no instructions yet on how to make this, I'm going to go ahead to give this a shot.

Here's the finish product from Sewing Daisies' blog:

Pretty cool huh? :) Now, I have some problems with regards to this project.
1. Where to get the fabric? pretty difficult to get good fabric here in Manila
2. I have no sewing machine!!!
3. No instructions yet.
4. I may have to get new yarns he he :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment